P
Posted By
PeterK.
Feb 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After switching to OSX and installing the latest Wacom drivers for my 6×8 Intuos2, everything seemed to work fine. Installed Photoshop CS and the pen was working fine, however, I noticed that the shortcuts I specified on the buttons had not carried over. I open up the Wacom Tablet application in OSX and I can see Photoshop 7 in the application list, however when I try to add CS to the list to add the button shortcuts, it gives me the message "this application has previously been customized" and won’t let me, so now I have stylus buttons that don’t do anything in CS. I tried sending in an e-mail to Wacom’s e-mail support, but it’s been a couple of days and I haven’t heard anything from them.

G4 dual 1.25Ghz
1.25 Gb RAM
OSX 10.3.2

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Feb 13, 2004
Go to remove custom settings in the Wacom Setup

tou can only have one photoshop.
P
PeterK.
Feb 13, 2004
Thanks! My setup works in CS now that it’s in the application list, but not only that, it seems that Photoshop 7 also maintains my shortcuts. Strange that it didn’t work the other way around.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections