CW
Posted By
Charles_W._Bingham_III
Feb 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m having problems with Photoshop 7.0 not rasterizing the fonts from my QuarkXPress 4.1 pages saved as editable EPS files. I’m trying to convert the pages to JPEGs for posting on a News Page Designer Web site, but I haven’t been able to get Photoshop to recognize my fonts since the program was upgraded from Photoshop Elements on my Mac G4 using OS 9.2. Instead, I get lousy default fonts that aren’t even close to the proper size for my page layouts. (I started a new thread about this problem on Feb. 13, 2004). Anybody have any suggestions?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ram
Feb 13, 2004
I get lousy default fonts that aren’t even close to the proper size for my page layouts. … Anybody have any suggestions?

Update to 7.0.1, and consider using a page layout program.
RW
Rene_Walling
Feb 13, 2004
I’m having problems with Photoshop 7.0 not rasterizing the fonts from my QuarkXPress 4.1 pages saved as editable EPS files.

Are the fonts active on your system? Quark does not embed fonts in its eps files.
AL
alison_lyons
Feb 15, 2004
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Just got back from Overseas and my boss had installed Norton Antivirus in my absence. I have been going nuts for the last 4 days trying to rasterize out of Freehand 10 with intermitant results. Went to Adobe Forum in desperation and voila, you had the answer. Disabled Nortons and everythings is back to normal!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections