JF
Posted By
Jodi Frye
Jul 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ray, I know we talked recently via e-mail and I just opened another from you ( thank you ) again…your work is marvelous ! Keep doing what you are doing…it’s working !

P.S. I was relieved to know you were OK but busy 😉 busy is good…more than good.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ray
Jul 16, 2003
Jody, Terry, thanks to you 🙂

Words of encouragement like yours are like fuel for inspiration!

Ray
OL
owl_luvr
Jul 16, 2003
Ray, on pbase, is there a way to print full-size versions of my pictures? When I tried to print onto an 8.5×11" sheet of photo paper, the image took up roughly the eqivalent of a 5×7, with all the exposure info. (f stop number, shutter speed, etc.) below it, and the pbase top-of-the-page banner on top. I posted this question to pbase’s forum, but no one’s replied yet.

Thanks for any assistance.

Owl
OL
owl_luvr
Jul 16, 2003
Thanks, Beth! 🙂

Owl
R
Ray
Jul 16, 2003
Owl,

Well, as Beth said, you’ll need to save the picture on your disk, but keep in mind that these pictures are usually low on the ppi so when printed, they will look either really small or disastrous.

Ray
R
Ray
Jul 16, 2003
Thank you Beth 🙂

Ray

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections