Posted By
carl sutherland
Jul 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Barbara,

Have I just missed your messages or have you been gone a few days? I was getting nervous.

Welcome back if you have been gone.

Carl

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CS
carl sutherland
Jul 15, 2003
Barbara,

These are MAC conferences where you are presenting I assume.

I don’t know what Leen said about coffee, but would like to hear it. I’ve drunk plenty of European coffee and it’s good. I like New Orleans coffee also. One of my friends believed there were two kinds of coffee in the US. Coffee and Yankee coffee-the latter being a weak imation of the real thing. I do not believe the same way-I’m sure there is good coffee somewhere beyond the Mason-Dixon line.

Carl
P
Phosphor
Jul 15, 2003
These are MAC conferences where you are presenting I assume.

Hi, Carl. No, I have had my musician hat on — teaching people about things like transcribing classical music, various aspects of playing the harp, and the wedding business.

As for the coffee, see the the thread headed "clouded sky." As someone who comes from an area where a tacita is serious business, what passes for coffee in northern climes is not what we think of hearabouts. No wonder I’m always tired at these conferences. <vbg>
KS
Klaus Schmidt
Jul 16, 2003
Thanks, Barbara. In the meantime, I have solved the problem in a rather desperate way – after Adobe Support suggested a clean reinstall of the system and reformatting the hard disk: I made copies of both Library folders, (owner).library and (harddisk).library. In order to do that, I had to change permissions on every file and folder inside that could not be copied otherwise. Then I named the original libraries "library.old" and the copies "library". After that, the installation went through.
BTW, I did not have the demo.
Klaus
P
Phosphor
Jul 16, 2003
I’m glad you got it installed, Klaus, but ouch! What a miserable way to have to do it.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections