JasonSmith
Feb 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
"5 Megs RAM, 500 Megs inside the case"

Hmm, I would say you need to upgrade %D

Do files that arent going across the RAID get corrupted?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

ND
natasha_davis
Feb 15, 2004
I had the same problem in photoshop, lot’s of times. I am thinking you need to trash the file and start again. Do disk utility, terminal daily/weekly/monthly, and the do the fsck. That helped me. my file that I used was corrupted and nothing I did helped until I got rid of the file and started again.
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Feb 15, 2004
It seems to be a problem the format in question is .psd only.
E
errolgibbs
Feb 1, 2008
Here is my problem. In Photoshop CS2

Mine is an upgrade from 6.0.

Every once in a while I get the following

Your Adobe Photoshop user name or Serial # is missing or invalid. Application cannot continue and must now exit.

The first time this happened I had to reload 6.0 then the upgrade to CS2. Now I leave 6.0 on my hard drive.

But that still leaves me removing then re-installing CS2, then re-installing my auxiliary software and this is all a pain in the Mickta.

What I need to know is where the program stores my Name and serial number so that I can put them back when this happens. I assume they are in the registry but I don’t Know how to find them. Nor which lines to copy and then restore.

I would really like this re-installation to be my last one.

Via Con Dios
Errol
E
errolgibbs
Feb 1, 2008
That gives me a place to start.

What I plan on doing is each time I use my registry cleaner (CCleaner) I’ll run Photoshop if it happens again I’ll use GoBack then trace down the line that removes the wrong file and dissable it.

Thanks for the tip

Vaya Con Dios
Errol

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections