Posted By
Daniel Masse
Jun 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello !

I have been using a Monaco Optix Pro for about two years, with two monitors and a single video card, but I had to change my video card to a dual ATI Sapphire Radeon Pro X600.

And I cannot even launch the software Monaco Optix…

I tried removing the software, and reinstalling the whole thing, several times. The problem is, I don’t even know what is wrong, since I don’t even get an error message…

Since I read somewhere that Monaco does not support a dual card (yet it worked perfectly with two monitors connected to a single card, on my old setup), I disconnected one display… No way…

Does anybody have an idea ?

Thanks !

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
babaloo
Jun 6, 2007
Are you able to hook up two monitors and get the desk top to display the way you want it to, spanning or cloning or whatever?
I believe this is a known issue with this video card.
DM
Daniel Masse
Jun 6, 2007
"babaloo" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hms9i.12893$
Are you able to hook up two monitors and get the desk top to display the way you want it to, spanning or cloning or whatever?
I believe this is a known issue with this video card.

Oh yes. No problem. I can have the pictures on one monitor, and the tool boxes on the other, or extend the picture through both monitors.
RG
Roy G
Jun 6, 2007
"Daniel Masse" wrote in message
Hello !

I have been using a Monaco Optix Pro for about two years, with two monitors and a single video card, but I had to change my video card to a dual ATI Sapphire Radeon Pro X600.

And I cannot even launch the software Monaco Optix…

I tried removing the software, and reinstalling the whole thing, several times. The problem is, I don’t even know what is wrong, since I don’t even get an error message…

Since I read somewhere that Monaco does not support a dual card (yet it worked perfectly with two monitors connected to a single card, on my old setup), I disconnected one display… No way…

Does anybody have an idea ?

Thanks !

Don’t know about the Monaco, but the Colourvision Spyder quite clearly advises in the instructions that it will not work with a Dual Card under Windows.

Dual Card on Mac, and 2 Cards on Win will both be Ok.

Have a read at the Manual again.

Roy G

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections