G
Posted By
GDibb
Jul 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been trying to import digital photos(taken with Sony DSC P72) into Photoshop Elements 2.0 from Apple’s iPhoto ( computer is iMac G4) , trying to take advantage of P.I.M. technology. When I open the File menu and select Import>PRINT Image Matching II and go to the appropriate folder, less than half of the JPEG photo files are highlighted and capable of being imported. Can someone explain this to me? I don’t think that I’m doing anything different with the camera for those shots.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

NS
Nancy S
Jul 14, 2003
Gary,

I can’t explain it to you as I haven’t a clue, but I do have a question…do you have to use the import function in PSE? Would you still get what you need if you went File>Open and navigate to your image storage folder?

Nancy
PL
Paul L UK
Jul 16, 2003
Nancy

There is a Print Image Match II plugin for Photoshop/Elements, which is compatible-ish with EXIF2. Check out here <http://pim.epson.co.uk/>

Garry

I have tried to use this in the past, but the only explanation I can see for this is that the picture has been edited in some way, loosing the PIM info

Paul
EG
Ed Gover
Sep 16, 2003
Gary I find that the best way to import from iphoto to pe2 is to click and drag the picture to the pe2 icon in your dock.Works great !

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections