JS
Posted By
Jeff_Seal
Feb 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone gotten or know the trick to getting the web photo galleries feedback option to work? I have been looking at the help manual but it does not say anything about extra back-end work. Does PS save to a file? I have been unable to get mine to work at all.

If anyone has been down this path, l’d love the help.
Thanks.
Jeff

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M1
mobile_1
Mar 1, 2004
Jeff,

We are also having trouble with the feedback in the web gallery. If you have found a solution since your last post I sure would love some help. I have just made a similar post to see if that will help get a result. If I find the answer I’ll let you know.

Mobile1
JS
Jeff_Seal
Mar 1, 2004
Well, after consulting the new PS CS CIB [ lol ] and it verifies what I figured: There is no way to store comments beyond a temporary visit. It is mostly a simplified ( or overly complex ) way of emailing a person your thoughts on the photos.
M1
mobile_1
Mar 1, 2004
Jeff,

That’s unfortunate. Thanks for the feed back.

Mobile 1

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections