MR
Posted By
maarten ridderbos
May 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
does anybody know if there plugins for photoshop, to change the language of the menu? (for instance : english into dutch; or to make it the same language of the operating system (mac or windows).

m…bos

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RB
Rudy Benner
May 9, 2007
"m…bos" wrote in message
does anybody know if there plugins for photoshop, to change the language of
the menu? (for instance : english into dutch; or to make it the same language of the operating system (mac or windows).

m…bos

I believe that is setup during the install process.
N
nomail
May 9, 2007
Rudy Benner wrote:

"m…bos" wrote in message
does anybody know if there plugins for photoshop, to change the language of
the menu? (for instance : english into dutch; or to make it the same language of the operating system (mac or windows).

m…bos

Nope, neither. If you want Photoshop in another language, you have to buy it in that other language.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com
S
SpaceGirl
May 9, 2007
Johan W. Elzenga wrote:
Rudy Benner wrote:

Nope, neither. If you want Photoshop in another language, you have to buy it in that other language.

Yep. That’s why adobe charge 210% of the US price here in the UK. For localisation apparently. Wow, changing those S’s to Z’s must be expensive work! 😉

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)
N
nomail
May 9, 2007
SpaceGirl wrote:

Yep. That’s why adobe charge 210% of the US price here in the UK. For localisation apparently. Wow, changing those S’s to Z’s must be expensive work! 😉

You forget changing ‘color’ to ‘colour’. That explains it all.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com
M
Mike
May 9, 2007
In article <1hxv85i.1wva97g12a4vusN% says…
SpaceGirl wrote:

Yep – there is a BIG premium on the letter ‘u’.
D
Dave
May 10, 2007
On Thu, 10 May 2007 10:47:50 +1200, Mike
wrote:

In article <1hxv85i.1wva97g12a4vusN% says…
SpaceGirl wrote:

Yep – there is a BIG premium on the letter ‘u’.

U sure?

Dave

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections