R
Posted By
Rolex
Dec 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
All of a sudden i lost my ability to use: Render > Lighting Effects > Style ( now it is blank) no styles. i tried to re-install photoshop and still no luck. i could delete the program and start over but i would loose all my third party plug-ins and that would be a big pain. any suggestions guys I am using ps 7.0

Rolex
"May Dragons Fly Ever in your Dreams"

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

E
edjh
Dec 30, 2003
Rolex wrote:
All of a sudden i lost my ability to use: Render > Lighting Effects > Style ( now it is blank) no styles. i tried to re-install photoshop and still no luck. i could delete the program and start over but i would loose all my third party plug-ins and that would be a big pain. any suggestions guys I am using ps 7.0

Rolex

Is there a Lighting Styles folder in Plugins\Filters? If so, does it have anything in it?

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
R
Rolex
Dec 31, 2003
yes everything is there and it looks ok. but still it doesn’t work. really has me puzzled

Rolex

"edjh" wrote in message
Rolex wrote:
All of a sudden i lost my ability to use: Render > Lighting Effects > Style ( now it is blank) no styles. i tried to re-install photoshop
and
still no luck. i could delete the program and start over but i would
loose
all my third party plug-ins and that would be a big pain. any suggestions guys I am using ps 7.0

Rolex

Is there a Lighting Styles folder in Plugins\Filters? If so, does it have anything in it?

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections