WA
Posted By
Wendy Arthur
Jul 5, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m a rookie and just learning Photoshop Elements 2 and need advice. I’ve selected the cloning stamp, clicked + Alt on an undamaged area of my photo, but when I click or drag on the damaged area, nothing happens. My cloning tool icon is a circle and I have the cross as my source point, then nothing.
I hope someone out there can advise me.
Wendy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 5, 2003
Wendy, take good care of that vintage photo!!

🙂

Chuck
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 5, 2003
Chuck, you are just everywhere today …helping. Thanks again for the precious mail you sent. I feel I’m getting myself back…getting closer. I found a couple of images from the last lighthouse challenge that i never sent in. I remember that is around when the ‘funk’ started and I didn’t even bother uploading them…i mean sending them to Grant. Well he has them now. Anyways, thanks again.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections