JT
Posted By
jim thiel
Jul 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to use the icc profile I downloaded from epson for the colorlife paper. When I go to print profile I see items listed under the output source but the colorlife profile did not show up. What do I need to do? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. (I have an older epson 870 photo printer.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BB
brent bertram
Jul 3, 2003
Locations for profiles, depending on OS follow:

Profile locations:-

Windows 98, 98 Second Edition and Me – folder named windows/system/color

Windows 2000 and XP – sub-folder named system32/spool/drivers/color

Mac OS9.x – ColorSync profiles are located in the System Folder/ColorSync Profiles folder

Mac OSX – ColorSync profiles are located in the Library/ColorSync/Profiles folder

Remember to set the Epson Driver to "no color adjustment" in the Advanced options.

🙂

Brent
CB
Chester Bigs
Jul 3, 2003
Thanks, that is just what I was looking for. I am using windows xp so now I know where to put it. It was showing up under the epson folder, that is why I could not find it. Thanks very much for your help with this. Have a good 4th.
MH
Mark Hiers
Jul 4, 2003
You should be able to right click on the profile and choose ‘Install’ from the contextual menu and Windows will put it in the right place.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections