DB
Posted By
don bradbury
Jul 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just purchaed Photoshop Elements 2, whiich has loaded ok, but I went to try my Cannon Digital Video camera and it started asking for kstvtune.ax, which it has never ask before
Any one any ideas ?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Q
Quaoar
Jul 2, 2003
don bradbury wrote:
I have just purchaed Photoshop Elements 2, whiich has loaded ok, but I went to try my Cannon Digital Video camera and it started asking for kstvtune.ax, which it has never ask before Any one any ideas ?

This file is located on driver11.cab in Win98. Start/Run type: sfc and select to install a file. SFC will (AIRC) search first in the Windows directory. If it can’t find it, point it to the Win98 folder in the install disk.

In WinXP, from start/all programs/accessories/sytem tools select Command prompt. From the Command window,type "sfc /scannow" -note the space before the slash and don’t type the quotes. Hopefully, the subject codec is registered and scannow will find it, install it, and register it.

Q
BB
brent bertram
Jul 2, 2003
Don,
If you do a google search on "kstvtune.ax", you’ll turn up a lot of people who’ve had similiar problems with all sorts of systems and applications. My guess is that your original "kstvtune.ax" is not compatible with some of Elements’ newer DLL files. You might search your system for the file, and see whether you have different versions in different places.

🙂

Brent

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections