B
Posted By
bruha
Apr 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I installed PS CS on my new WinXP laptop and have been trying to configure my Keyboard Shortcuts like I have on my desktop Win2000 system.

When I try to assign Shift+F2 to "Image > Adjustments > Levels" I get an error saying that it is "already in use by the action titled Flatten Image which overrides this command". When I look at "Layer > Flatten Image", it’s blank. When I try Shift+F2, it does a Flatten Image.

Anybody have an idea of what I can try to fix this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

E
edjh
Apr 8, 2007
bruha wrote:
I installed PS CS on my new WinXP laptop and have been trying to configure my Keyboard Shortcuts like I have on my desktop Win2000 system.
When I try to assign Shift+F2 to "Image > Adjustments > Levels" I get an error saying that it is "already in use by the action titled Flatten Image which overrides this command". When I look at "Layer > Flatten Image", it’s blank. When I try Shift+F2, it does a Flatten Image.

Look at your Actions palette. Is there an Action titled Flatten Image? If so, change the key combo it’s assigned to (double-click on it).

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
B
bruha
Apr 8, 2007
edjh wrote:
bruha wrote:

Look at your Actions palette. Is there an Action titled Flatten Image? If so, change the key combo it’s assigned to (double-click on it).

That was it! It was in a set of "Commands.atn". I don’t remember if I loaded it or it was there by default.

Thanks Ed!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections