GD
Posted By
Grant Dixon
Jul 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For all those who were wondering were Pete Downs has been in the past few days wonder no more.. I have had Pete slavishly working on his portfolio, well maybe his bio. I would like to welcome Pete as the artist of the month for July. It is appropriate on two levels Pete’s has been one of the greatest supporters of artist in the challenge so it is only right we support him but more importantly than that his work deserves the exposure. Please trip on over to Pete’s pages and have a look
http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/ArtistinResidence.html

Grant

Home Pages http://home.cogeco.ca/~grant.dixon/index.htm

Challenge Pages: http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/

Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

Alexander Osborn (1888 – 1966)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ray
Jul 1, 2003
Same goes for me. When I joined in, Pete was amongst the first to welcome me! His pictures are beautifull, beaches and the sun.. Can’t wait for vacation time!

Congratulations Pete. Shall we call you Sir as of now? πŸ˜‰

Ray
P
Phosphor
Jul 1, 2003
Congratulations Pete!

I enjoyed the gallery and especially liked the sunsets. Good job.

Bob
GD
Grant Dixon
Jul 1, 2003
Here is a link for Chuck and all the other digi shutter bugs. It seems that Jim Brandenburg has embraced digital:
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/0306/q_n_a.html

For those that don’t know who Jim Brandenburg is, I suspect you never seen national Geographic, here is ‘the’ link to his work … enjoy:

with flash http://www.jimbrandenburg.com/flash/index_flash.html without flash http://www.jimbrandenburg.com/home.html

Grant

Challenge Pages: http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/

Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 1, 2003
Pete, These are great ! Can’t believe you told me you had nothing to show or say. I loved every bit of it. BTW, I think you look prrrrty in that suit πŸ˜‰
I
imacgirl
Jul 1, 2003
Pete, congratulations! Your love for nature and the beauty that surrounds you are very apparent…beautiful sunsets! And, of course, the humor you bring to the Challenge always adds something special!

Barb
TB
Terry Boyles
Jul 2, 2003
Pete,

I would also like to add my humble congratulations and hooray for this well deserved honor. Have viewed your gallery and enjoyed. It shows more of the type of person you are than I think you know. The birds show you love for gentleness, the sunsets show beauty, the stampede shows strength, and many, your sense of humor.
All of us here can appreciate you help and participation in this forum. It is great people such as yourself that make this such a nice place to visit.

Terry
PD
Pete D
Jul 3, 2003
Chris,

Thanks for the nice comments; glad you have stuck around and are posting those terrific entries!

Pete
PD
Pete D
Jul 3, 2003
Ray,

You know there was a comedian about a decade ago that made a whole routine about his name….Ray. Ever hear of him? "You can call me Ray,… or you can call e Jay.." was part of it.

But just call me….. Pete.
PD
Pete D
Jul 3, 2003
Bob,

Thanks, the sunsets are not enhanced by the way (not much anyway) with PSE. They really are that striking and colorful!

Pete
PD
Pete D
Jul 3, 2003
Jodi,

Thanks Jodi. I guess I should have put up the Lighthouse page too but did not want you all to have too much to look through.

Pete
PD
Pete D
Jul 3, 2003
imacgirl "the humor you bring to the Challenge"

Hmm, …. and I was trying to be serious. (just kidding) Thanks Barb

Pete
PD
Pete D
Jul 3, 2003
Marty,

I think we all inspire and motivate each other. It is a nice little "clan" we got here huh? Thanks.

"Look great" …Oh man, … I sure do love it when a foxy lady like you even glances in my direction πŸ˜‰

Pete
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 3, 2003
Pete (and Ray): Here’s a link to let you hear the "You Can Call Me Ray" routine in all its glory….(click on The Redd Foxx Comedy Hour)

http://www.tvparty.com/variety2.html

πŸ™‚

Chuck
PD
Pete D
Jul 3, 2003
Terry,

Wow,…. I really am touched by your words…. Thank you.

Pete
PD
Pete D
Jul 3, 2003
Chuck,

Very Good!!… Its been years since I heard him. I don’t think he ever came up with another routine that was even close to that one.

Pete (and Ray): Here’s a link to let you hear the "You Can Call Me Ray" routine in all its glory….(click on The Redd Foxx Comedy Hour)
http://www.tvparty.com/variety2.html
R
Ray
Jul 3, 2003
Pete, I don’t remember. 10 years ago, I barely had the time to watch tv.. πŸ™‚

Ray
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 3, 2003
Ray, it’s actually from the 70’s…..and you had to be there to appreciate it…..trust me….!
πŸ˜‰
Chuck
R
Ray
Jul 3, 2003
Oh I was there… I was 3 y.o. πŸ™‚

Ray
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 5, 2003
Pete, Lighthouse pages ?? Yours or the challenge entries ?

Sorry i have not been around. I haven’t been in my ‘happy’ place this past week and I’m trying to deal with it. From past experiences I tend to ‘hide’ during these times. I say what i have to and do what i have to but spriritually i’m away, lost, fallen. Trying to dig myself out, again.
P
Phosphor
Jul 6, 2003
Pete – I really like the bird pics – what sort of equipment (particularly lens) do you need to get those sort of images? – apart from patience and talent that is!

Susan S
PD
Pete D
Jul 6, 2003
Hi Jodi, <> Pete, Lighthouse pages ?? Yours or the challenge entries ?<> Not the challenge entry…my Florida lighthouses.

Hope things are better. Speaking of entries… I have not sent any yet.

Pete
PD
Pete D
Jul 6, 2003
Susan, What equipment? Seriously and joking at the same time..whatever was handy!

Most all the pictures were taken with a 35 mm Nikon N70 with a 28-80 and usually set to around 50 to get the best out of that lens. Some, like the Osprey flying from the nest were shot with a 70-300 zoom set to the max (No tripod handy so I was laying over my car and "hugging" that lens as tight as I could). But the "bird in the wave" was shot with a Fuji 35mm point and shoot I happened to be carrying on the beach that day πŸ™‚

I find myself using aperture priority a lot at the beach to get more background….. and regret that when I see a bird. I seem to recall the gull in flight was shot with an automatic "action" setting and the Great Blue Heron a shutter priority (he was flying slow enough to get a lock on him)

Pete
P
Phosphor
Jul 6, 2003
Hi, Pete. Gee, your sunsets make me homesick for Sanibel. On this coast I have to get up awfully early to see the sun right above the water.
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 6, 2003
Hi Pete
PD
Pete D
Jul 6, 2003
Hi Jodi πŸ™‚
P
Phosphor
Jul 6, 2003
Over there a walk on a sandy beach at first light and making the first footprints of the day is so very invigorating.

Very true, and at least we have many less people on the beach around here. I didn’t go walking yesterday because last 4th of July I went for a two mile walk and passed almost ten people–much too crowded on holidays. πŸ˜‰
PD
Pete D
Jul 6, 2003
Barbara,

Crowded and…. noisy! That was great last night, and I did not mind the last month of celebrating by exploding things and/or burning them…. but tonight this constant banging, whistling, and the scent of burnt gunpowder in the air is bothering my concentration. Will this ever end? I am thinking no because all the stands that sell the fireworks are having half price sales!! Tomorrow we can expect twice as much:(

But at least all the snowbirds are gone…Ahhh, six months of peace (and being able to easily find a parking space:) Now only the occasional elderly driver going the wrong way down the street:) But that is OK; they will be going only 13 mph and easy to "sidestep".

Pete
P
Phosphor
Jul 6, 2003
Ah well, Pete. When I lived in Miami they celebrated EVERYTHING with fireworks, or more. My apartment building had a list of rules for the holidays that included things like "bag your tree before you trash it," and "Don’t fire rifles in hallways or on balconies."
PD
Pete D
Jul 6, 2003
Barbara

<<"Don’t fire rifles in hallways or on balconies.">>

LMAO ROTF πŸ™‚

That is hilarious. I lived in Youngstown Ohio in the "glory" days there and it was quite similar. Talking about which ankle holster was the best was a common barroom topic of conversation:) (How the He** did I survive those days?)
S
Stingray
Jul 6, 2003
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 20:31:28 -0700, "Barbara Brundage" wrote:

Ah well, Pete. When I lived in Miami they celebrated EVERYTHING with fireworks, or more. My apartment building had a list of rules for the holidays that included things like "bag your tree before you trash it," and "Don’t fire rifles in hallways or on balconies."
ML
Marilyn Lee
Jul 6, 2003
Pete – Awesome, lovely, inspiring, beautiful, superb, sexy — what, you say, there’s more pictures after your bio composite?

Oh, yes, now I see the Gallery link under your intro pic. The birds and beaches are wonderful, too πŸ™‚ Truly.

Marilyn
NS
Nancy S
Aug 1, 2003
Marilyn,

An excellent bio intro, well done!

Your images were lovely. I have always admired your entries in the Challenges for the original content. Thank you for sharing your creations, I will go back to your gallery for a longer visit but wanted to be the first to say…

"way to go, girl!!"

Nancy
TB
Terry Boyles
Aug 1, 2003
Marilyn,

Congratulations on being selected as Artist of the month. Grant must have knack for picking the most talented and pleasant folks for that honor. Or is it just obvious. Toured your wonderful gallery and found it to be quite pleasant. I to share the love of dogs large or small. Horses are really amazing creatures and make great photo subjects.
You must also have a talent for writing. Read your bio twice and find that I want to read it again because it is so well done. Maybe you should consider writing as an extention of your talents.

Terry
MR
Mark Reibman
Aug 1, 2003
Wonderful images. I especially love the one on your bio page.
P
Phosphor
Aug 1, 2003
Congratulations Marilyn,

I’m glad that Grant posted this accolade that got my attention, because as a "newbie", I wasn’t aware of the "artist of the month."

I want to say that not only did I enjoy reading your bio (you have the gift of the written word)—but your photo gallery is wonderful. It is full of the "warm & fuzzy" type photography that signifies that family–(both the two and four-legged variety) are very important to you. I so much appreciate those types of photos.

Can’t decide between the "step-mom one" and the "I love you grandma" for my favorite. I also enjoy your entries in the challenge, plus we have similiar "no peek"work styles.

Congratulations all around Marilyn, for all of your fine work!

Patty
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 1, 2003
Thank you, thank you–Grant, Pete, Nancy, Marty, Terry, and Jodi–for both your nice comments on my pictures and on my "mini-novel," and for all I’ve learned from each of you over the past several months. It’s also been very entertaining, I might add, reading your back and forth chats on the forum covering everything from Art to Zen! Really makes my week.

Pete’s beautiful beach scenes and waterbirds are a hard act to follow. I told Grant that he should link up my gallery to a Midi file to add some pizazz to my pictures, but he didn’t take me up on all that extra work πŸ™‚

Marty, the little girl in the scruffy shoes is my sister, Vaunda. We’ve both added a few years since that picture was taken, as well as the picture of me in my "commando" hat πŸ™‚

I was a little apprehensive when I saw I was making my debut along with the battle scene Challenge ;} so thanks for taking the time to write. Always appreciate everyone’s encouragement.

Marilyn Lee
C
cookgreg
Aug 1, 2003
….and all things Irish.

Here’s to your enemys enemy!

May the road always rise up to meet you.

Congratulations Marilyn. Beautiful images.

Greg
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 1, 2003
Patty – Looks like I was writing while you were writing, so missed you on my previous post. My immediate family has become quite small (you’ve seen about half of them on my gallery), so perhaps I treasure them all the more for that.

I think by "no peek" work style, you mean that we don’t take a look at other pictures before posting our own. Let me know if I misunderstood. I guess if I had to describe my "picture" style to someone, I’d have to call it a button-down-collar style, more graphical than fine art–kind of like me πŸ™‚

I can tell by your pictures that you, too, love our fine four-legged members of the family. It’s nice that the Challenge gives us the opportunity to include them for others to see from time to time.

I’m glad you discovered the Featured Artist link. Just wish you could have seen Pete’s pictures which preceded mine. They were awesome–beautiful beach sunsets and close-up pictures of shore birds and birds in flight as well as some of his past Challenge entries, both funny and serious.

I appreciate very much your comments on my "bio" and on my pictures. Thank you!

Marilyn
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 1, 2003
Greg – …and all things Irish

SlΓ‘inte chuig na fir, agus go maire na mnΓ‘ go deo! (Health to the men, and may the women live forever!)

Go raibh maith agat! (Thank you!)

Some day, maybe, I’ll get to walk on that beautiful Emerald isle.

Marilyn
J
JuergenDirrigl
Aug 1, 2003
Marilyn,

Last night I went to bed early and I missed all the important things. Congratulations!! Those are wonderful pictures and a great bio. Also, I feel honored to be mentioned in there. Again, cheerful congratulations!

Juergen
R
Ray
Aug 1, 2003
Very nice bio and nice gallery as well, Marylin! My favorite remains the lady in the Lighthouse picture πŸ™‚

Congratulations!

Ray
I
IreneK
Aug 1, 2003
Great bio, Marilyn. It is very nice to get to know you better. I especially like your horse images and the birthday child.

Irene K.
P
Phosphor
Aug 1, 2003
Marilyn, lovely pix, especially the horses. Where is the panoramic mountain view on the bottom of the third page? Great photo, that one!
JF
Jodi Frye
Aug 2, 2003
Marilyn, here i am again, listen, the second one..the harnessed work horses..that image could win awards ! It’s perfect in every way shape and form. ‘mazing !
LK
Leen Koper
Aug 2, 2003
I agree.
The second one, the horses, really stands out. Indeed it could be an award winning image. Nice composition and an exceptional good choice of the background colour.

Leen
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 2, 2003
Jodi and Leen – How very nice of you both to say what you did about my draft team picture! I took the original photo at a local parade–it had a background of trees, pavement, and the tailend of a car. I’m so glad you liked my edited picture :):) Thanks!

Marilyn
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 2, 2003
Juergen – I’ve always thought your pictures had such extraordinarily rich colors and great composition. You create wonderful scenes! And thanks for the pronunciation of your surname in the Challenge 25 thread. Now when I tell people to check out your pictures, I will pronounce both your first and last names correctly (or pretty close anyway πŸ™‚

Thank you for taking the time to look at my pictures and for writing. I appreciate it.

Marilyn
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 2, 2003
Ray – The picture of the lighthouse with my father’s mother when she was a young lady will always be one of my favorites. I thought she was quite beautiful; she stands so tall and straight, just like the lighthouse. I’m so glad you liked it, too.

Marilyn
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 2, 2003
Barbara – The panoramic mountain view on the bottom of the third page was taken from the south-facing slope of Grand Mesa in Western Colorado. It is part of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, is 10,000 ft. high, and it is reputed to be the largest flat-topped mountain in the world. The top is covered by alpine meadows, blue spruce, and approximately 200 lakes, many of which you have to walk to. The sides are blanketed in aspen, changing to oak brush and then to juniper/cedar as you go down. My mother and sister live in the green valley towards the top of the picture in a small town fittingly called Cedaredge. I live around the corner of the Grand Mesa in a larger city about 60 miles from here. The bluish mountains in the background are the West Elks, which is also a fitting name as there are a lot of elk, as well as mule deer, bear, and other wonderful wildlife, that call that area home. We feel privileged to have this beautiful country in our backyard!

Thanks for writing and for looking at my pictures!

Marilyn
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 2, 2003
Chuck – I, too, love my Canon A-1 camera, even though by today’s digital standards, it weighs a ton πŸ™‚ I use only print film, used to be Kodak Gold 400 which they renamed to MAX. I haven’t yet purchased a digital camera; we have one at the office that I use for employee ID’s, equipment inventory, etc. But I find the delay time from focus to snapshot to be difficult to get used to, unless you are taking posed pictures or a picture of a router. Also, for horse photos, you need to be able to adjust your lens to specific focal lengths to avoid the huge head (an absolute no-no for Arabians) or tiny hindquarters (an absolute no-no for Quarterhorses); and each view requires a different length. Can’t afford a $1500 digital camera body πŸ™‚

Appreciate your writing and your comments. I always enjoy reading your contributions to the forum.

Marilyn
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 2, 2003
Chris – Thank you. I really look forward to your Challenge "originals." I will always be looking for more hidden creatures πŸ™‚

And thank you for being a good sport with my Elements totem pole balancing act. It’s nice that you enjoy a bit of fun. By the way, your new Artist pic is neat. Another original!

Marilyn
PD
Pete D
Aug 3, 2003
Marilyn,

(I would have anyway) but since there is only a few pages of challenge pictures I have gone back to your gallery a few times.

…….The crack in the rock (guy on top of mountain), I think I would have an uncontrollable urge to "lean" back towards what looks to be solid ground if you know what I mean:)

Pete
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 6, 2003
Pete – The man on the cracked rock is a picture of my husband when he worked at the Grand Canyon as a mule guide and packer. He had ten years of experience looking down over those 500-foot drop-offs. In the old days, everything had to be packed on the backs of green mules to Phantom Ranch, about 8 miles down the trail at the bottom of the Canyon. In order to avoid hikers, the packers left the canyon rim around midnight when it was so dark you couldn’t even see the last mule in your string. You developed a good "feel" for where the trail was πŸ™‚ "Everything" included groceries, hay and grain for the mules, fuel oil, heating stoves, building materials, and even camera gear when "Brighty of the Grand Canyon" was filmed there.

By the way, don’t believe the stories that the bottom of the canyon is toasty warm in the winter. I was down there one February when the Colorado River was almost entirely frozen over and the temperature never got above 12 degrees. Sitting on mules, our feet in the stirrups were dragging in the snow when we left the canyon rim. The mules are shod in the winter with long caulks (metal spikes)on the heels to give them grip on the slippery trail. Fortunately, mules are very sure footed and no dude rider has ever been lost.

The Grand Canyon is an awesome place; and there is no better way to see it, in my opinion, than from the back of a trusty mule.

MLee
NS
Nancy S
Aug 6, 2003
Marilyn,

I agree, had the pleasure as a teenager to experience that!

Nancy
PD
Pete D
Aug 30, 2003
Wow, I can believe that noone has not commented on Marilyn in 25 days πŸ™

Thought I would bump this up in case we had any new people around that were not familiar with the artist of the month thing.

PeteD
JF
Jodi Frye
Aug 30, 2003
Oh Marilyn is a super fantastic artist ! Every week we are embraced with her natural emanation of talent. Her place here is justified with highest regards.

~ Jodi
JC
Jane Carter
Aug 30, 2003
Hi Marilyn, Your pictures are wonderful!

The Grand Canyon! What a wonderful job your husband had. We took the 2 week rafting trip 9 years ago, and did a lot of hiking there too. What a wonderful and beautiful place. I did take some pictures with the disposable cameras, and here is one, as you say, ‘Looking Down’.
<http://www.pbase.com/image/3618720>
I was holding onto my husband’s hand when I took it.
Jane
NS
Nancy S
Aug 30, 2003
Marilyn,

I know how hard it is to get a decent image of a horse, lord knows I have created many deformed monstrosities, but you excel at this difficult task! My tour around your site was very rewarding and I always look forward to your Challenges as you definitely have a unique, cool style.
GD
Grant Dixon
Aug 31, 2003
At the end or each month it is almost a shame to take down the Resident Artist, as they are so beautiful. Maybe if I created a new space … but then it would not be an Artist of the Month. Marilyn Lee has been the reigning artist for August and you do have a bit of time to still enjoy her fine work. Very well done Marilyn Lee and thank you for supplying us with your very fine images.

Tomorrow we will have a new Artist and it is a bit of a change so I do hope you like it.

Grant

Challenge Pages http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/

ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 31, 2003
Thanks, Pete. You’re a nice guy.

And "Thanks" Jodi, Jane, Nancy, and Grant (and to everyone else who wrote earlier) for all the nice comments and for your support. It was fun being the Resident Artist for the month of August. I look forward to seeing the pictures of the September Artist and all those to come. There are so many talented people who take part in the Challenges. It is a wonderful place to not only have fun but to learn new techniques and to widen one’s "idea" horizons.

Jane – The view looking down at the rafts (as pictured in your link) is the same one you get sitting on a mule with your left foot and stirrup swinging out over emptiness as you traverse the River Trail leading to the swinging bridge over the Colorado River. The Grand Canyon is a thrill no matter how you experience it–on foot, from a raft, or from a saddle.

Again, thanks everyone! It’s been a pleasure.

Marilyn Lee
P
Phosphor
Sep 1, 2003
Grant,

I just took a look at the new Resident Artist of the month and wanted to say "Thanks!" I enjoyed it very much!

I would like to see something along the same lines around week 53, the one year anniversary of the challenge.

Bob
P
Phosphor
Sep 1, 2003
Marilyn,

I just wanted to take a moment and say once again how much I enjoyed your gallery. I’m looking forward to seeing your work in the challenges to follow.

Bob
NS
Nancy S
Sep 1, 2003
Grant,

What a splendid idea you had, it’s wonderful!

Again, I have been moved by sincere appreciation for your thoughful direction and execution of the Challenge. Your accomplished masterminding and single handed implementation of a cyber realm has given so much pleasure to so many of us. I feel honored to be part of this exceptional group. Thank you so very much Grant.

* ****I am standing and clapping wildly in recognition of a very special man*****

Nancy
GD
Grant Dixon
Sep 1, 2003
Nancy

Thank you are so kind with your praise. I often forget my role in this Challenge as I feel so privileges that so may fine artist want to take part in the Challenge. In my mind it is the artist that deserve the lions share of the praise. Once again thank you for your kind words.

Grant
S
Stanley
Sep 1, 2003
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 05:42:39 -0700, "Grant Dixon" wrote:

Grant wrote in part to Nancy (?):>
Thank you are so kind with your praise. I often forget my role in this Challenge………………………………

Like everyone else here, I truly appreciate all the effort and time you devote to this forum. It appears to be growing every day. I for one have seen a vast increase since I started with Challange 17

I often wonder though, why did you start this group….did U ever think it would grow as much as it has? I have some idea of the work involved, as I maintain the web site for a Portuguese Historian friend of mine.
R
rewarren
Sep 1, 2003
Grant —
A great idea for Artist of the Month, and an interesting selection of images. It inspired me to go back and look at some of the early challenge originals.

Your choice of my Paris montage is one of my favorites, too, although more for personal reasons than artistic merit.
Bob Warren
JF
Jodi Frye
Sep 1, 2003
Grant, ya what a cool idea ! Those were fun to look at and indeed brought back some memories. …specially Marty’s πŸ˜‰
JF
Jodi Frye
Sep 2, 2003
I got to bump this up for all you people who haven’t noticed you were being honored. Grant has posted the latest(s)
featured artists.

Go Marty !
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jan 31, 2004
I would like to take this time to thank Robert Ash for being the January artist of the month. His incredible work will be soon giving way to a new artist so I do hope you wander over to the challenge and have one last drink in of his visual beauty.

I have also updated the past artist page … and I hang my head in shame for letting it get so far out of date.

Grant

Challenge Pages http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/

PD
Pete_D
Apr 1, 2004
Nice James.

Can’t resist commenting that I wonder what they were drinking…… (#27) πŸ™‚
J
jhjl1
Apr 1, 2004
Thanks Pete, my guess would be some leftover toxin from the mining days.

Have A Nice Day, πŸ™‚
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
http://www.myeyesviewstudio.com/
wrote in message
Nice James.

Can’t resist commenting that I wonder what they were drinking……
(#27)
πŸ™‚

JB
John_Burnett_(JNB)
Apr 1, 2004
Yes, I had to take another look. Lovely photos, James. You’ve certainly captured some of the beauty of where you live. Congratulations.
J
jhjl1
Apr 1, 2004
Thanks John, I appreciate your comments. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Have A Nice Day, πŸ™‚
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
http://www.myeyesviewstudio.com/
"John_Burnett_ (JNB)" <@adobeforums.com> wrote in message
Yes, I had to take another look. Lovely photos, James. You’ve
certainly captured some of the beauty of where you live. Congratulations.
GD
Grant_Dixon
Apr 30, 2004
This month is drawing to a close and so is the Artist of the Month tenure of John Burnett. If for some reason you have not manage to get to see his fine display please treat yourself.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/ArtistinResidence.html

Grant

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections