RS
Posted By
Rick_Samuels
Aug 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop CS stops loading after splash screen displays "Reading Text Global Resources… Done". After a few a seconds the splash screen, menu bar, and tool palette go white. It started doing this after I accidentally restarted the computer with Photoshop running with open images. This is on a 2GHz P3 box with 1GB of ram running Windows XP Pro

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Aug 18, 2004
dave milbut "PS. CS freezes at Start up (Text Global Resources)" 7/23/04 10:31am </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>
RS
Rick_Samuels
Aug 18, 2004
Thanks Dave, that took care of it!
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 19, 2004
glad to hear rick! you’re welcome.

Len/Bob/FAQ Masters, is this in the FAQ yet? I don’t think so. (Or I’m just missing it.) It’d be a lot easier to search the FAQ than to search the forum. The only reason I rememebered (besides the fact that I rememeber almost everything here <g>) is that I was involved in it. Can you add it?
B
BobLevine
Aug 19, 2004
Here you go, Dave.

Robert Levine "PS freezes when loading – Reading Text Global Resources" 8/18/04 5:12pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>

Bob
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 19, 2004
you da man bob! thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections