MK
Posted By
Max Kinakin
Jun 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I build my slideshow, the pictures are all there and okay, but the slideshow option does not work even though I have checked the box. Don’t know if I am Missing a file or what.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CS
Chuck Snyder
Jun 30, 2003
Max, you say you ‘checked the box’…..which box would that be?

Chuck
MK
Max Kinakin
Jul 1, 2003
I have checked the advance box and changed the time, as well as picked different transitions, Nothing.
DD
Donald Durham
Jul 6, 2003
Does it actually generate the pdf file?
What exactly do you mean "the pictures are all there and okay, but the slideshow option does not work"
Does it just show them in the list and never actually saves the pdf or does it generate the pdf file?
BH
Beth Haney
Jul 6, 2003
A couple of weeks ago somebody was having trouble with the slideshow feature, although I don’t remember exactly what it was doing (or not doing.) Rich Croencas suggested making sure the most current version of Quicktime was loaded. For that person, updating Quicktime worked. Have you checked to make sure you’ve got the most recent version on your computer? If this is the wrong "fix" for what you’re experiencing, repost. In the meantime, you’ll need the latest update anyway.

And isn’t the slideshow different from save to PDF? I just glanced up at Donald’s post and am now confused! 🙂 Not hard.
RC
Richard Coencas
Jul 7, 2003
It was the most recent version of Acrobat Reader, not quicktime that I suggested.

Rich
MK
Max Kinakin
Jul 7, 2003
Reply to Donalds post.
The pdf file is generated, but I have to use the arrow keys or the mouse to advance the pictures. Have not checked out
Quicktime feature yet.
Thx Max.
BH
Beth Haney
Jul 7, 2003
Duh. Thanks for the correction, Rich! Can you tell I haven’t been using the slideshow? 🙂
MK
Max Kinakin
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for the correction Rich I will check out my Adobe Reader Version. Hope it works, will let others know.
Max.
HP
henry partridge
Jul 21, 2003
I solved my problem by downloading the latest Acrobat Reader 6.0 Works fine now
BH
Beth Haney
Jul 21, 2003
Henry, please look at my thread regarding the Acrobat problem I’m having. I’d like to know how the slide show runs on a Windows machine – especially after the show is finished. You’ll see it’s kind of strange on a Mac!
MK
Max Kinakin
Jul 22, 2003
To all and sundry, Been away for a while.
Took the advce and downloaded Adobe 6.
Slide show works great now.
Thanks everyone.

ps. I have run into the java script error myself, have no idea what,s causing it either, or how to fix.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections