P
Posted By
Phosphor
Jun 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, Dean. Welcome! Yes, you can do this very well with PE. The answer to "is it a relatively easy process?" isn’t that simple. For an experienced PE user, yes, it’s pretty easy.

However, it’s only fair to tell you that there is a bit of learning curve to PE at the beginning, if you haven’t previously used photoshop or another program that involves layers.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

UT
uncle Tom
Aug 12, 2003
This program is very difficult to use.
I’ve had it for three months.
KL
Kenneth Liffmann
Aug 12, 2003
Dean,
I suggest that you purchase a book to help you master Photoshop Elements. Your project is a good stimulus, in my opinion. I suggest a book that many have found very good: Photoshop Elements Solutions by Mikkel Aaland. When I started with this program, I went through the book chapter by chapter and found that it is very user friendly. Also the people on this forum are most helpful.
Ken

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections