Ray
Jun 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi group!

I’ve found this free plugin : http://www.ultrasharpen.com/us_lite_about.html

It’s a sharpening tool for those soft focus images. I’ve tested it on various pictures and it works well on pictures shot outside. It’s fully compatible with Photoshop Elements, eventhough it says Photoshop (the PDF manual says it’s ok for Elements user).

The only thing is that it deletes the history upon completion (to avoid duplicating the procedure). So, if you’d like to compare the picture (before / after), copy your image, and then paste it into a new document, prior to applying this automation tool.

Ray

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CS
Chuck Snyder
Jun 29, 2003
Ray, I bought the ‘pro’ version of the Ultrasharpen plug-in many months ago; used it until I got the others that feed into the SnapActions routine. I was a little disappointed that they charged for upgrades, so I haven’t gone to their next version. It’s a pretty good tool, although I really can’t tell that much difference vs. some of the freebies.

Chuck
R
Ray
Jun 29, 2003
Thank you Chuck. I noticed a big different with my 10D pictures already. I was wondering about the Pro version, thanks for answering my questions even before I asked them (are you a telepath… ?)

Ray
P
Phosphor
Jun 29, 2003
To save anyone else looking it doesn’t work for the Mac! Susan S.
JF
Jodi Frye
Jun 30, 2003
Ray, i can’t get the download. After I filled out the page that asks for e-mail address and name and then submitted this is what i get….I tried a few times

‘The form was not submitted for the following reasons:

You are coming from an unauthorized domain.
Please use your browser’s back button to return to the form and try again.

This form is powered by Jack’s Formmail.php 4.1b!
R
Ray
Jun 30, 2003
Jodi,

I’ve sent you a copy. Hope you won’t mind, it’s 146Kb (big, but not too much).

Ray
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 1, 2003
ah thank you Ray. You are a doll. Always the helping hand(s).
R
Ray
Jul 1, 2003
Jodi… I had to look up in the dictionnary (a second time this evening!!) for the word Doll. I know what a doll is, I mean, the kind found at Toys’R’Us. But now, I just learned a new expression, thanks to you 🙂

Now, let’s summarize… If I eavesdrop on people, I won’t be a doll… is that it? 🙂
R
Ray
Jul 1, 2003
Thanks 🙂

Ray
PD
Pete D
Jul 1, 2003
But Ray,

I will not be calling you a doll; Many other complimentary names but will leave that one for Jodi and the other gals here.

Pete

(still laughing at your joke this afternoon BTW)
R
Ray
Jul 1, 2003
Humm… my english humour is improving… there’s still hope… Let’s ray-pete that some time..

(wow… Ray and Pete in the same word… Is it my pillow I’m hearing ? Yes, I guess it is..!)

Ray

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections