LW
Posted By
Lloyd W Smith
Jun 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello! I would like to purchase PSE via download, but I can`t find information on where the rebate form is available to either download and/or printout.
The boxed copy comes with a $30. rebate form.
Is there somewhere I can download/printout this form, if I purchase PSE via download? I have searched and read prior comments, and talks about the rebate, but not where to get the form. Thank-you for you help.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ray
Jun 29, 2003
Beth,

I’m affraid I don’t agree with you. I’ve bought dozens (and I really do mean a lot) of softwares by means of download (plugins, full softwares, upgrades, etc.) for many years now and I have never, ever run into any problems specific to download versions. The latest being Photoshop Album and it has run flawlessly. Later, I downloaded the upgrade and still, everything is fine. Same goes for Norton Anti-virus, Auto Fx Dreamsuite Gel, Virtual Painter from Jasc, Pocket Quicken for my Palm, TinyDB for the Palm again, Cyberlink PowerDVD, etc. The list could go on… πŸ˜‰

To be on the safe side, though, I do burn everything on CDs. I never know when my system will need a fresh reinstall or when the hardrive will fail. Also, at the root of the CD-R, I will put a text version of the mail containing the activating key as well.

Ray
DF
David Fortune
Jun 29, 2003
Ray

The prime disadvantage of downloading is that you donΒ’t get the hard copy manual. Some will say that you get an electronic copy and this is just as good. There are many places where the electronic copy will not go. Hot afternoon on the deck with a cold beer in one hand is just one place that comes to mind.

David
BP
Bob Polk
Jun 30, 2003
I purchased Elements 2 from Amazon and got a $30 rebate from both Amazon and Adobe. Received rebates within 30 days which is unheard of.
Total cost $29.99.
Old (tightwad) Bob
P
Phosphor
Jun 30, 2003
Good for you. When I sent my rebate form in to Adobe they told me that I hadn’t sent it in soon enough so I missed my "window of opportunity." Guess I should read the teensy, tiny, incredibly small type more carefully.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections