RS
Posted By
rick sutton
Jun 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The area where histogram should be seen is blacked out.. can,t see why have reloaded elmanents with no luck ??

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

LK
Leen Koper
Jun 29, 2003
Just curious.
What ‘s the use of a histogram function as it is allready included under "levels"?

Leen
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jun 29, 2003
Rick, in many cases this has been traced to problems with the video driver. Do you have the latest driver installed for your video card? One way (in Windows at least) to determine whether that may be the cause is to go into your Control Panel and click on Display>Settings>Advanced>Performance and move the Hardware Acceleration slider to None. If your histogram returns after that (may require a system restart, I don’t remember), you know there’s an issue with the video driver.

Chuck
RS
rick sutton
Jun 29, 2003
Chuck… You were right. I followed you directionsand the histogram showed up in levels. I just instaled a new vedio cad last week. it seeems to work ok with all the other programs. I will see if I can find new drivers for it. It is a geforce 4 mx440.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections