M
Posted By
mst3kpimp
Feb 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does this happen to you guys? Once printed the white text on my DVD sleeves gradually turns pink after a week or two around the edges or completly depending on the darkness of the background. However the white parts in the various photos seem unaffected. I’ve tried HP and lexmark photo paper with similar results. I’m using an HP printer with vivera inks. Is this a photo paper thing? Is there an alternative to photo paper to fix this but with quality image reproduction? Howabout those sprays I see? Thanks for the help.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
KatWoman
Feb 21, 2007
wrote in message
Does this happen to you guys? Once printed the white text on my DVD sleeves gradually turns pink after a week or two around the edges or completly depending on the darkness of the background. However the white parts in the various photos seem unaffected. I’ve tried HP and lexmark photo paper with similar results. I’m using an HP printer with vivera inks. Is this a photo paper thing? Is there an alternative to photo paper to fix this but with quality image reproduction? Howabout those sprays I see? Thanks for the help.

the paper and ink are not compatible
the paper on the DVD sleeves is not for photos??
the surrounding color ink is bleeding into it?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections