D
Posted By
dwolf
Feb 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a full page newspaper article written about me 🙂 I scanned it in 3 scans at 300 dpi and pieced it together in photoshop… Now I want to be able to put it on my website, with the text readable of course.
So what would be my best approach here.. a pdf might be okay, but it’s also
nice for the
web user not to have to view a pdf file especially if they do not have the reader.. I’m open to
all suggestions… thanks Joel

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jaSPAMc
Feb 21, 2007
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:45:56 -0500, "dwolf" found these unused words floating about:

I have a full page newspaper article written about me 🙂 I scanned it in 3 scans at 300 dpi and pieced it together in photoshop… Now I want to be able to put it on my website, with the text readable of course.
So what would be my best approach here.. a pdf might be okay, but it’s also
nice for the
web user not to have to view a pdf file especially if they do not have the reader.. I’m open to
all suggestions… thanks Joel
Fastest to view:
Transcribe the text into HTML and place the imagery (if any) where it would occur in the newspaper layout.

Slower:
Break the page into sections and have as a jpg set of pages with "Continue" links.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections