AP
Posted By
Andrew_Perti
Aug 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
One of the most frusterating things about Photoshop is editing a right edge. I always have to close out the right hand tools. Like the Options toolbar up top, is there a way to dock the others?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Aug 8, 2004
Hit the TAB key, and they’re out of the way. Hit it again and it’s back.

Rob
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 8, 2004
As an alternative to Rob’s sage advice, you can click on the zoom and look at the options bar – if you tick Resize Windows to Fit, the image window will respect the palette boundaries. This is only applicaple if you don’t maximize the image window, but I find it far more convenient than toggling the palettes on and off.

Peace,
Tony
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Aug 9, 2004
Rob’s sage advice

Tony, I meant to post a Parsley advise. (sorry, not being native English sometimes mixes up meanings).

Rob
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 9, 2004
That’s funny Rob, and demonstrates that your understanding of the meanings is at least equal (if not better) than most <smile>.

Peace,
Tony
JJ
John_Joslin
Aug 9, 2004
I’ve got 6 rarely used palettes in the "Palette Well"; there’s no reason why you couldn’t put them all in there and call them out as needed.

Cheers – John

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections