N
Posted By
No
Dec 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to crop different size pictures so they end up the same size with the same proportions, I know just enough of Photoshop to get me in trouble so please when you offer advice please be as detailed as possible. I am using Photoshop7
Thanks so much

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

K
KatWoman
Dec 8, 2006
"Just Me" wrote in message
I need to crop different size pictures so they end up the same size with the same proportions, I know just enough of Photoshop to get me in trouble so please when you offer advice please be as detailed as possible. I am using Photoshop7
Thanks so much

select the crop tool
use one of the preset sizes or

at the top fill in the size and resolution you want

use shift key from the corners when resizing to maintain proportions

if each photo in your group needs the same exact crop you can record an action and then do them all in a batch

or you can try automate>fit image (not sure it’s in ver 7?)
RG
Roy G
Dec 8, 2006
"KatWoman" wrote in message
Thanks so much

select the crop tool

if each photo in your group needs the same exact crop you can record an action and then do them all in a batch

or you can try automate>fit image (not sure it’s in ver 7?)
BUT, and it should become part of every-ones standard procedure, work on copies not the originals.

When the inevitable happens you still have the original to go back to, not some mangled piece of ****.

Roy G
A
Aaahs
Dec 9, 2006
Which method is best to maintain a high resolution when croppping an image?

On Dec 8, 5:20 pm, "Roy G" wrote:
"KatWoman" wrote in message

Thanks so much

select the crop tool

or you can try automate>fit image (not sure it’s in ver 7?)BUT, and it should become part of every-ones standard procedure, work on
copies not the originals.

When the inevitable happens you still have the original to go back to, not some mangled piece of ****.

Roy G- Hide quoted text — Show quoted text –
K
krash
Jan 23, 2007
get a program called jcrop… great kk

Thanks so much

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections