N
Posted By
No
Dec 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I work in photoshop and understand it fairly well but the one thing I lack is the imagination for creating things. Where could someone go and give details about a logo that I need to make and have experienced photoshop users offer ideas?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

FS
Fat Sam
Dec 5, 2006
Just Me wrote:
I work in photoshop and understand it fairly well but the one thing I lack is the imagination for creating things. Where could someone go and give details about a logo that I need to make and have experienced photoshop users offer ideas?

I find www.worth1000.com pretty much fits that bill.
I
Infinitech
Dec 5, 2006
Just Me wrote:

try to look at things that you like because they ‘ve been mucked up and try to do better…

try this…
http://minilien.com/?mYziftBBhD

or buy books, vist museums, buy magazines about art, crafts, architecture, design, get a walk in your town, raise your eyes, think and transform this reality into imagination. Make your own advertising campaign or ask friends to give you some work, Take time to think about it without a computer and with just a pen, get some documentation about each work, collect colors, images, textures, the more you try the more it will be easier later… it’s a hard life…
HTH

Infinitech
V
Voivod
Dec 5, 2006
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 13:20:07 GMT, "Swampy Bogtrotter" scribbled:

Just Me wrote:

I find www.worth1000.com pretty much fits that bill.

Used to be a lot cooler years ago….
N
No
Dec 5, 2006
"Infinitech" wrote in message
Just Me wrote:

try to look at things that you like because they ‘ve been mucked up and try to do better…

try this…
http://minilien.com/?mYziftBBhD

or buy books, vist museums, buy magazines about art, crafts, architecture, design, get a walk in your town, raise your eyes, think and transform this reality into imagination. Make your own advertising campaign or ask friends to give you some work, Take time to think about it without a computer and with just a pen, get some documentation about each work, collect colors, images, textures, the more you try the more it will be easier later…
it’s a hard life…
HTH

Infinitech

Thank you those are all great suggestions….

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections