BE
Posted By
Bernhard Ess
Dec 1, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, I dont know if this is available in photoshop or more in graphic programs like Corel Draw or Illustrator:

I have seen photos that had effects with fonts/ letters floating through the picture, in varying size, orientation. Sometimes it was like a "stream of fonts" coming from one point (background) and floating forwards, getting broader in the foreground. On other photos just letters raining down – not like in Matrix. This effect has been beaten to death now 🙂

I hope it is understandable what I am looking for (I am not a native english speaker)

So, how could that be made with the program?

I’d be thankful for any input….

Bernie

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
KatWoman
Dec 1, 2006
"Bernhard Ess" wrote in message
Hello, I dont know if this is available in photoshop or more in graphic programs like Corel Draw or Illustrator:

I have seen photos that had effects with fonts/ letters floating through the picture, in varying size, orientation. Sometimes it was like a "stream of fonts" coming from one point (background) and floating forwards, getting broader in the foreground. On other photos just letters raining down – not like in Matrix. This effect has been beaten to death now 🙂
I hope it is understandable what I am looking for (I am not a native english speaker)

So, how could that be made with the program?

I’d be thankful for any input….

Bernie
I did this in Illustrator before
I rarely use it
extrude??

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections