N
Posted By
not
Nov 17, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i have 2 images and i would like to paste them into one pic, both images have different skin tones,(head onto a different body type of thing) whats the best way to match one skin tone to the other,I am using photoshop 7.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
KatWoman
Nov 18, 2006
"" wrote in message
i have 2 images and i would like to paste them into one pic, both images have different skin tones,(head onto a different body type of thing) whats the best way to match one skin tone to the other,I am using photoshop 7.

you need Mike

can’t recall if that version had color match

is the skin area easily separated from the rest?
try select color range
feather it a bit
use a selective color or color balance adjustment layer to eyeball the color closer to the other image?
copy merged
MR
Mike Russell
Nov 18, 2006
"KatWoman" wrote in message
"" wrote in message
i have 2 images and i would like to paste them into one pic, both images have different skin tones,(head onto a different body type of thing) whats
the best way to match one skin tone to the other,I am using photoshop 7.

you need Mike

LOL! I never swap heads unless I know the people. Nice to hear you’re thinking of me, KW!

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/
TB
Tony Blair
Nov 18, 2006
"" wrote in message

Not sure if this will work on skin tones or indeed if it is available in PS7!!
Open up both images, go to image > Adjustments > Match colour, in the box which appears choose your source and destination images and then adjust the sliders!!
T
theartist
Nov 19, 2006
this is an excellent time for adjustment layers.

I’d suggest using a color balance layer to adjust your first object to match the second. Tell the Color Balance Layer to affect only the first object, then adjust to taste.

see an example:
http://www.krossfirekennels.com/theartist/temp_stuff/face-tw eak.jpg

theartist

Harry Limey wrote:
"" wrote in message

Not sure if this will work on skin tones or indeed if it is available in PS7!!
Open up both images, go to image > Adjustments > Match colour, in the box which appears choose your source and destination images and then adjust the sliders!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections