EM
Posted By
ELY_M
Jul 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I been looking for legimate and orignal photoshop 7.0 with imageready software.

I need to know what online shops actually have them in stock.

I do not want photoshop CS. I wont buy photoshop CS because I heard so many bad things about photoshop CS.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

I
ID._Awe
Jul 28, 2004
ELY: The only "BAD" thing about CS is "ACTIVATION" and the occassional "YOUR HARDWARE SUCKS" sysdrome (sic) [What else is new?]. You may be able to find a V7 at a retailer. Ebay is probably just an "Aye Matey" version.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 28, 2004
I heard so many bad things about photoshop CS.

but have you heard about all the good things in cs?

but don’t get it if your hardware sucks. 😉
B
BobLevine
Jul 28, 2004
There are no legitimate dealers that I know of selling PS 7. You’ll be taking your chances.

Why not download the CS demo and make your own decision?

Bob
TI
Thomas_Ireland
Jul 28, 2004
Can you tell us more about what you’ve heard that’s "bad" about CS? You owe it to yourself to learn what the folks who use/play with it everyday have to say about your CS concerns.

If your worried about Adobe’s activation, you’re not alone. I too am concerned about it. However, I recently copied a free-standing drive to the one in the machine for the fourth (?) time and on-line activation went smoothly!

Since you’re not asking about an upgrade to version 7, I’m guessing you’re in the market for the full version. The cost between 7 and CS might be pretty negligible depending on where you buy, and you may get stuck with a pirated version of 7 this late in the game.

Are you aware of all the new features CS has over version 7? If not, check them out at:

< http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfeatures.html?top 10highlight>

There’s got to be a few things there that would make it worth your "risking it" with CS.

As Bob suggested, downloading the free trial version of CS is a great idea. It gives you 30 days to check it out, and unlike other free trial versions, it allows you to save your work.

I think you’d be cheating yourself if you didn’t look into CS further, even if you are concerned about activation. CS rocks! It’s hot!, It’s all that!

Tom Ireland
C
Crhoff
Jul 28, 2004
I suspect if you poke around on Ebay enough, you can find a copy. I was going to go to CS, but it won’t work with Win 98 and I didn’t want to go to Win XP.

wrote in message
I been looking for legimate and orignal photoshop 7.0 with imageready
software.
I need to know what online shops actually have them in stock.
I do not want photoshop CS. I wont buy photoshop CS because I heard so
many bad things about photoshop CS.
DM
Don_McCahill
Jul 28, 2004
You can find a few listings at < http://reviews-zdnet.com.com/Adobe_Photoshop_70/4014-3633_16 -8918085.html>

By the prices one can assume that these are new, legitimate, registerable copies.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections