B
Posted By
bapuashok
Sep 3, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Digital….just another tool, brush, pen, medium…..unless, you’re not an artists to begin with. You don’t need to be able to
draw/paint/sculpt to use digital medium. I think that may be the difference.
I do both, digital and traditional. I use filters , tricks, although sometimes I adjust and tweek colours at the end. There are some amazing digital artists floating around right now who are definatly fueling my inspiration.
nothing like owning a one-of-a-kind traditional though. I think it is another form of expression. I like both.
You can see my digital expressions at
http://artheritage.spaces.live.com

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

A
Aaron
Sep 5, 2006
wrote:
Digital….just another tool, brush, pen, medium…..unless, you’re not an artists to begin with. You don’t need to be able to
draw/paint/sculpt to use digital medium. I think that may be the difference.

I think you may be wrong.

That’s like saying you don’t need to know how to drive a car in order to drive a truck. Hello, they’re both vehicles.

You still need artistic talent to make something artistic in nature, regardless of what medium you use.

I do both, digital and traditional. I use filters , tricks, although sometimes I adjust and tweek colours at the end. There are some amazing digital artists floating around right now who are definatly fueling my inspiration.
nothing like owning a one-of-a-kind traditional though. I think it is another form of expression. I like both.
You can see my digital expressions at
http://artheritage.spaces.live.com

Aaron

"Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." — John Stuart Mill

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections