Replies
Status
Closed
Are there any Adobe or 3rd party plugin programs
for color wheel calculations? I would like to input
any RGB color and see resulting contrasting and
complimentary color temp (RGB) ranges.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

A
Aaron
Aug 24, 2006
Powell wrote:

Hi Powell. I have two resources for you. The first is a software package called Color Schemer Studio. I bought this software (available for Mac and PC), and I think it’s a great value. It can save Adobe color palette files so you can import your color schemes directly into the color palette within Photoshop or Illustrator and it has lots of options for calculating various color relationships.

On the cheap, however, and geared more toward web development, there is this website:

http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html

Almost the same thing, but using some crazy JavaScript for interactivity. I have used it for a few small things to get ideas. Color Schemer Studio is a little bit more nuanced, however.

Cheers!

Aaron

"Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." — John Stuart Mill
P
Powell
Aug 25, 2006
"Aaron" wrote

Hi Powell. I have two resources for you. The first is a software package called Color Schemer Studio. I bought this software (available for Mac and PC), and I think it’s a great value. It can save Adobe color palette files so you can import your color schemes directly into the color palette within Photoshop or Illustrator and it has lots of options for calculating various color relationships.
Kudos, Aaron.

On the cheap, however, and geared more toward web development, there is this website:

http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html
Yes, nice find too. 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections