A
Posted By
adrianaSerrano
Jul 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I scaled down the image map, but the rollovers didn’t scale. I know this might be something easy, I just need to know if it is doable and if so, how can I do it? ….or do I have to start all over from scratch… Thank you!!!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
Don_McCahill
Jul 24, 2004
You need to find the images that the rollover uses. A rollover needs at least two, for when the item is selected, and not.
A
adrianaSerrano
Jul 24, 2004
Thank you, Don.

Let me give you a better idea of what I am working on: I am doing a clickable map of the USA. I did the image map and I have in the layers palette each of the 50 states, and their rollover images. I need to reduce the size of the map. I tried it selecting and linking all the layers, and it worked as far as the layers BUT, the image map, where I drew each of the states is still in the same size (big) which means the areas to be click are all misplaced.

What do you recommend? Should I re-draw the image map, to indicate areas to be rollovers or can I shrink the image map as well???

Thank you so much in advance! 🙂
L
LenHewitt
Jul 24, 2004
Adrian,

The ImageMap is saved in HTML code, not the image file. Scaling the image cannot affect that html code. You will need to re-create the ImageMap
A
adrianaSerrano
Jul 24, 2004
I was fearing so… thank you very much.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections