Posted By
steveryder
Jul 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all

as a novice to photoshop can anybody recommend either books or training for photoshop, I am based in London so somewhere local would be helpful til i go to college in september.

Thanks in advance

steve

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Rowley
Jul 16, 2006
steveryder wrote:
Hi all

as a novice to photoshop can anybody recommend either books or training for photoshop, I am based in London so somewhere local would be helpful til i go to college in september.

Thanks in advance

steve

That’s easy – Adobe’s Classroom-in-a-Book for Photoshop.

Martin
M
mmc65479
Jul 17, 2006
I am a newbie also. I have found millions of tutorials by searching google. Just go to this and input – "Photoshop tutorials". Search and enjoy!

Peter

"steveryder" wrote in message
Hi all

Thanks in advance

steve
U
usenet
Jul 18, 2006
steveryder wrote:

Hi all

Thanks in advance

What you want first is a *reason* to learn Photoshop. If you need to learn how to do a certain thing, then you’ll do better.

Why do you want to learn Photoshop?
J
jrzyguy
Jul 29, 2006
Three books are a must.

The basics are all covered in Classroom in a book…distributed by adobe. Its bare bones and dry…but you can get a good general feel of the program.

Photoshop WOW i found to be a great help. Very well written…and actualy READABLE. it really helped me to understand color theory etc.

Then there are the MAGIC series of books….good for someone with basic skill levels and has some good lessons for some of the more advanced and creative features of the program

"steveryder" wrote in message
Hi all

Thanks in advance

steve

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections