H
Posted By
hooligan9999
Jun 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In the past i have made 3d lettering with programs like pixel3d or xara. I need to make some 3d lettering and map a photo in the lettering. I don’t have a valid copy of either of those pgms and wondered if you knew of another pgm that could accomplish that? Or if not making the text 3d, just how I could map a photo onto the letters? THANK you!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

K
keepout
Jun 27, 2006
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:16:20 GMT, wrote:

In the past i have made 3d lettering with programs like pixel3d or xara. I need to make some 3d lettering and map a photo in the lettering. I don’t have a valid copy of either of those pgms and wondered if you knew of another pgm that could accomplish that? Or if not making the text 3d, just how I could map a photo onto the letters? THANK you!

http://www.myjanee.com/
she has a tutorial [flamboyant postcards] on just this subject. —
more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html
TT
Tom Thomas
Jun 27, 2006
wrote:

You could read the responses you received to this same question yesterday in this same newsgroup. You were given two simple methods to accomplish this task.

——————
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
C
Charley
Jul 5, 2006
Photoshop (any version) or Elements (any version) can do this, but it will take a bit of program learning.

Charley

wrote in message
B
BD
Jul 5, 2006
You could read the responses you received to this same question yesterday in this same newsgroup. You were given two simple methods to accomplish this task.

Including, it seems, an offer from someone who was willing to create a tutorial just for you, and post it just for you.

Is the OP of those folks who likes to ask questions but has no real interest in the answers? One wonders.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections