May 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
SCRUFF wrote:

"Born Again Steven Perkoff" wrote in message

SCRUFF wrote:

I’m pretty sure you are Flipper Mike. What a sick one.

Flipper Mike got sick of no one responding to him so he left for a lil while only to come back some time in the future under a new name.

Yep, but his record is still stuck.
SCRUFF wrote:

It’s not my fault I am fat, as I have a over active thyroid (like every other fatty). It’s not my that when I step on a scale it says I want you weight not your phone number! To compensate for this, I have learned how to become a wise ass cunt with my replies. Please don’t think I am like the other fatties of the world, as I am special. I am a very fat, wise ass, loser, cunt.
Thank you, SCRUFF

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
SCRUFF
May 2, 2006
"SCRUFF" wrote in message
SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

It’s not my fault I am fat, as I have a over active thyroid (like every other fatty). It’s not my that when I step on a scale it says I want you weight not your phone number! To compensate for this, I have learned how to become a wise ass cunt with my replies. Please don’t think I am like the other fatties of the world, as I am special. I am a very fat, wise ass, loser, cunt.
Thank you, SCRUFF

Flipper,

I soooooooo own you.
The Real Scruff
S
SCRUFF
May 3, 2006
SCRUFF wrote:

SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

Thank you, SCRUFF

Flipper,

I soooooooo would like to own you.
The fat Scruff
FLIPPER, I will do anything for you! You are the only man I have ever had (…and I have had three!) that can roll over twice and still be on top of me. I love it when you call me Puffy Pussy.
PP SCRUFF,
S
SCRUFF
May 3, 2006
" SCRUFF (puffy-pussy)" wrote in message
SCRUFF wrote:

SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

Thank you, SCRUFF

Flipper,

The fat Scruff
FLIPPER, I will do anything for you! You are the only man I have ever had (…and I have had three!) that can roll over twice and still be on top of me. I love it when you call me Puffy Pussy.
PP SCRUFF,
My God, I soo Own you, Flipper!!
TL
The Legit Badass
May 3, 2006
SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

Thank you, SCRUFF

Flipper,

The fat Scruff
PP SCRUFF,

Yeah, we all know it’s him not you. He’s not tricking anyone. Stop responding to him.

People like me should be responded to. I post great shit. The guy you just replied to posts shit, stop replying to him, ok lady?
S
SCRUFF
May 3, 2006
"The Legit Badass" wrote in message
SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

It’s not my fault I am fat, as I have a over active thyroid (like
every
other fatty). It’s not my that when I step on a scale it says I want
you
weight not your phone number! To compensate for this, I have learned
how
to become a wise ass cunt with my replies. Please don’t think I am
the other fatties of the world, as I am special. I am a very fat,
wise
ass, loser, cunt.
Thank you, SCRUFF

Flipper,

The fat Scruff
FLIPPER, I will do anything for you! You are the only man I have ever had (…and I have had three!) that can roll over twice and still be
on
top of me. I love it when you call me Puffy Pussy.
PP SCRUFF,

Yeah, we all know it’s him not you. He’s not tricking anyone. Stop responding to him.

People like me should be responded to. I post great shit. The guy you just replied to posts shit, stop replying to him, ok lady?

I’ll be a lady when I’m your age.
DN
Do Not Mind Me
May 3, 2006
SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

every
you
how
wise
ass, loser, cunt.
Thank you, SCRUFF

Flipper,

The fat Scruff
FLIPPER, I will do anything for you! You are the only man I have ever had (…and I have had three!) that can roll over twice and still be
on
PP SCRUFF,

When you’re 24?
BC
Billy Crabs
May 6, 2006
On Wed, 3 May 2006 18:40:18 -0400, SCRUFF wrote:

It’s not my fault I am fat, as I have a over active thyroid (like every other fatty

Speaking of fatties, I was watching this show last week about those fat people who are not able to move around and the person’s exercise for the day was to put on a shirt. That’s an exercise regimen that I could get down with, put on my t-shirt and boxers, then spend the rest of day on the couch doing bong hits and watching fishing shows. Oh yeah, Does anyone else have the suspicion that Richard Simmons might be Gee-ahy-why?
S
SCRUFF
May 6, 2006
SCRUFF wrote:

SCRUFF wrote:

SCRUFF wrote:

SCRUFF wrote:
SCRUFF wrote:

every

you

how

wise

ass, loser, cunt.
Thank you, SCRUFF

Flipper,

The fat Scruff

on

PP SCRUFF,

Yes, I am a wise-ass cunt!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections