Posted By
My View
Apr 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have PS CS2.

What is your suggestion to creating a double (or triple) exposure ie superimposing one image (or part of one image) onto another.

regards

PeterH

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
Apr 8, 2006
"My View" <no spam > wrote in message
I have PS CS2.

What is your suggestion to creating a double (or triple) exposure ie superimposing one image (or part of one image) onto another.

Add the second exposure as a layer with 50 percent transparency, and the third with 33 percent.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
MV
My View
Apr 8, 2006
Thanks Mike
Do I then use say the erase tool to remove parts of each image that I don’t want?

"Mike Russell" wrote in message
"My View" <no spam > wrote in message
I have PS CS2.

Add the second exposure as a layer with 50 percent transparency, and the third with 33 percent.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com

MR
Mike Russell
Apr 8, 2006

Thanks Mike
Do I then use say the erase tool to remove parts of each image that I don’t want?

Sure – that will work. Or you can add a layer mask and paint it black where you want the image to go away. The nice thing about a layer mask is you can change your mind.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
MV
My View
Apr 9, 2006
Thanks Mike

PeterH
www.pbase.com/pshardie

"Mike Russell" wrote in message

Thanks Mike

Sure – that will work. Or you can add a layer mask and paint it black where you want the image to go away. The nice thing about a layer mask is you can change your mind.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections