R
Posted By
Roberto
Apr 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had created my signature and could apply it to a photo by using the paintbrush tool. Since then I rebuilt my computer and in the process of reinstalling Photoshop cs2 I no longer know how to achieve this. If anyone has information or a site to explain how this is done, I would greatly appreciate it. I though I had found this information from NAPP, but I couldn’t find it.
Any help is appreciated.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

G
Graffeg
Apr 5, 2006
Is this what you need?

http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/brush/cbrush7.htm

www.micromountain.com

"Roberto" wrote in message
I had created my signature and could apply it to a photo by using the paintbrush tool. Since then I rebuilt my computer and in the process of reinstalling Photoshop cs2 I no longer know how to achieve this. If anyone has information or a site to explain how this is done, I would greatly appreciate it. I though I had found this information from NAPP, but I couldn’t find it.
Any help is appreciated.
R
Roberto
Apr 6, 2006
That’s exactly what I’m looking for. Thank you so much
Robert

"Graffeg" wrote in message
Is this what you need?

http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/brush/cbrush7.htm

www.micromountain.com

"Roberto" wrote in message
Any help is appreciated.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections