D
Posted By
Don
Mar 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After a minor glitz with my registry, I got the following message when opening Photoshop CS2 on my PC: just after "Building Twain Menu Items" comes up on the opening screen it stops and says it can’t find the resource file "USBTW*.LRC". Neither can I and Goggle is stumped too. I did a repair of CS2, I didn’t want to uninstall it and reinstall it unless absolutely necessary since I am an extremely lazy person. Anyone have any ideas??

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

G
georgie
Mar 31, 2006
"Don" wrote in message
After a minor glitz with my registry, I got the following message when opening Photoshop CS2 on my PC: just after "Building Twain Menu Items" comes up on the opening screen it stops and says it can’t find the resource file "USBTW*.LRC". Neither can I and Goggle is stumped too. I did a repair of CS2, I didn’t want to uninstall it and reinstall it unless absolutely necessary since I am an extremely lazy person. Anyone have any ideas??

USBTW*.LRC sounds like a TWAIN file. It’s allows Photoshop to get input from a scanning device. Do you have a scanner, and are you able to successfully scan using your scanning software (not Photoshop)?

g

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections