Why does minimizing images makes them not accessable in CS??????????

V
Posted By
Volt
Mar 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If I minimize an image, it dissapears to the left of the screen. All that I can see is the X close button. The rest is obsscured by the edge of the program window.

Enlarging the progam window does not help. I cannot get the image back. All I can do is close it.

Any ideas?

Volt

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RG
Roy G
Mar 15, 2006
"News" wrote in message
If I minimize an image, it dissapears to the left of the screen. All that I can see is the X close button. The rest is obsscured by the edge of the program window.

Enlarging the progam window does not help. I cannot get the image back. All I can do is close it.

Any ideas?

Volt
Hi.

I suspect you must have dragged a Minimised image there once, and PS is remembering that.

Try setting your screen resolution to its highest level, which will make everything very much smaller and show you a bigger area of Desktop. Then Minimise and drag the minimised image back into the centre. Then you can go bask to your normal res, and try minimising again.

Failing that Trash your preferences.

Roy G
E
edjh
Mar 15, 2006
News wrote:

Any ideas?

Volt
There is a list of all open documents in the Windows menu.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections