P
Posted By
Pedro
Mar 13, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a number of digital photos that have flash reflections in the eyeglasses of individuals in the photos. What is an easy way of reducing or getting rid of such reflections? I use PS CS2.

Thanks.

Pedro

To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and "SPAM" from the reply address above.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RG
Roy G
Mar 13, 2006
"Pedro" wrote in message
I have a number of digital photos that have flash reflections in the eyeglasses of individuals in the photos. What is an easy way of reducing or getting rid of such reflections? I use PS CS2.
Thanks.

Pedro

To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and "SPAM" from the reply address above.

Hi.

There are ways of getting rid of these, using the Clone Tool, etc, but there are no Easy Ways.

The easiest way, like so many other things in photography, is to avoid getting them in the first place. Get the Flash-gun well away from the lens, and diffuse or bounce the light.

Sorry about that.

Roy G

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections