Why does Photoshop CS keep showing the Welcome Screen? See details inside.

T
Posted By
theloneranger
Mar 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Why does Photoshop CS keep showing Welcome Screen? I unchecked the box in lower left of the screen saying do not show at startup. It still keeps coming back.

Can someone help me get rid of this annoying problem? I do have my workspace already set up but it seems to be ignoring it. I have to go to Windows—>Workspace—> and select the previously set up workspace.

———————————————
Bob

Reply To: TheLoneRanger at verizon dot net

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

N
noone
Mar 6, 2006
In article ,
says…
Why does Photoshop CS keep showing Welcome Screen? I unchecked the box in lower left of the screen saying do not show at startup. It still keeps coming back.

Can someone help me get rid of this annoying problem? I do have my workspace already set up but it seems to be ignoring it. I have to go to Windows—>Workspace—> and select the previously set up workspace.

———————————————
Bob

Reply To: TheLoneRanger at verizon dot net

It sounds as though your Pref file(s) is corrupt. Check out the recent thread, "PS not opening," posted 03/05 by Eugene. That would be worth a try.

Hunt

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections