P
Posted By
Pedro
Feb 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
On a few occasions when I receive a Powerpoint presentation, I would like to copy one of the slides or pictures in the .pps file. Is it possible to do that using Photoshop?

Thanks.

Pedro

To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and "SPAM" from the reply address above.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
jaSPAMc
Feb 8, 2006
On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:32:16 -0800, Pedro found
these unused words floating about:

On a few occasions when I receive a Powerpoint presentation, I would like to copy one of the slides or pictures in the .pps file. Is it possible to do that using Photoshop?

Thanks.

Pedro

Well, if you don’t want to use the PP tools, …

PrtScr; (switch to PS) New, Accept size; paste; crop.
W
Waldo
Feb 8, 2006

J. A. Mc. wrote:

Thanks.

Pedro

Or better: save Powerpoint as HTML from Powerpoint. Open the folder where you stored it and there are ALSO the images in original size.

Waldo
J
jaSPAMc
Feb 8, 2006
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 09:00:07 +0100, Waldo found these
unused words floating about:

J. A. Mc. wrote:

Thanks.

Pedro

Or better: save Powerpoint as HTML from Powerpoint. Open the folder where you stored it and there are ALSO the images in original size.
D’uh !! "use the PP tools" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections