MV
Posted By
My View
Feb 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an action to add a frame to my images but I can’t get my name (ie text) to appear in the frame as the final step in the action.

How can I do this?

regards

PeterH

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
carolyn
Feb 5, 2006
hard to say without seeing it but i wonder if there is an opaque layer on top of the type layer that is covering it up. after your action runs, re-open the file and look at your layer one by one and see if your type is there.
good thoughts,
carolyn

www.carolyncoffey.com
C
carolyn
Feb 5, 2006
hard to say without seeing it but i wonder if there is an opaque layer on top of the type layer that is covering it up. after your action runs, re-open the file and look at your layer one by one and see if your type is there.
good thoughts,
carolyn

www.carolyncoffey.com
MV
My View
Feb 6, 2006
Thanks Carolyn
I finally sorted it out by setting up 3 actions to run one after the other. The results can be seen here http://www.pbase.com/pshardie/framed that’s as good as I want.
regards
PeterH

"carolyn" wrote in message
good thoughts,
carolyn

www.carolyncoffey.com

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections