CG
Posted By
Catherine Gardner
Jul 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I took a weekend condensed PS for windows course at the Local College and I found it very useful. Some of the things that I was trying on my own just did not seem to work out. The course allowed me to have on site assistance along with hands on training. Made things alot easier. I also learned the proper way of saving files when I downloaded them to my pc and the importance of it.

If you have the time and the money go for it. I don’t think you will be disappointed. I actually have a number of books including the Photoshop 7 Bible Professional Edition and this course just helped me to understand more of what I had been reading. Unfortunately I am a visual person so this course was something I really needed. Hoping to go back to a PS beyond the basics in September.

Best of luck with your decision.

Catherine, Ottawa, Ont. Canada
Using Olympus C-4000 (Photoshop 7)

"It’s Not Art" wrote in message
Hey,
I’ve been getting the flyers for photoshop seminars for sometime & they never looked that great, but I just got one for "Photoshop for Photographers" that looks pretty tempting. I was wondering how many of
you
may have gone to any of these PS seminars & if they’re worth the money & bother.

Pre-Thanks,
Sean "It’s Not Art

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

T
trdwnds
Jul 12, 2003
Spam IMO
CG
Catherine Gardner
Jul 13, 2003
I had not realized that I was responding to a question that was posted to two separate groups. To tell you the truth I did not even realize that this group existed until after I responded and got an email from someone providing me with information on PS that I had not asked for.

So if you want to blast me for spamming go for it but it was not intentional. You might however consider going after the people who send their photos to three, four and five newsgroups. My 2 cents. —
Catherine, Ottawa, Ont. Canada
Using Olympus C-5050z & Photoshop 7

"TRDWNDS" wrote in message
Spam IMO

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections