inverclyde_uk
Jan 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Create Your Own Music Channel

Dear Friends,

Can you help me discover more music that I’ll like? Those questions often evolved into great conversations. Each friend told us their favorite artists and songs, explored the music we suggested, gave us feedback, and we in turn made new suggestions. Everybody started joking that we were now their personal DJs.

Go to my site http://creationphoto.blogspot.com/
click at the link Create Your Own Music Channel
and you will be redirected to Pandora
If registration asked type in postcode 33320 if you live outside the USA other wise type in your own postalcode

We feature now also links with national galleries of Canada, Australia, Scotland and the UK

Brand New Photo Galleries

Dear friends ,
Here are brand new Photo webites:
Click at::

New Photo Gallery: World & Emotion http://photoextra.blogspot.com/ New Photo Gallery: Amsterdam More: http://photoamsterdam.blogspot.com/ New Photo gallery Perth & Stirling: http://perthshire.blogspot.com/ My Photo Galleries Scotland UK Holland
http://creationphoto.blogspot.com/

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TN
Tesco News
Jan 29, 2006
wrote in message
I am NOT your "friend".

"Dear Friend" is how most of the Nigerian Rip Off Criminals start their letters about the $ Millions they have hidden away.

This NG is called "alt.graphics,PHOTOSHOP".

What makes you think that people wish to communicate with you about MUSIC.

The subject is PHOTOGRAPHY and PHOTOSHOP.

You keep posting links to your sites, using a variety of names. 26th Jan & 28th Jan. I and others have posted comments, but you never bother to reply.

The Photography arrived at via 2 of your links is superb.

The other ones are so BORING, that I just gave up on them.

Nearly all photographers take some lousy pictures, but most of us can differentiate between the good stuff, which we may post, and the rubbish, which no-one should get to see.

You just seem to post everything you take, without even telling where they have been taken. The towns of Perth & Stirling are a fair distance apart, and the gallery contains boring street scenes from each, along with exteriors and interiors of buildings which are not identified. I happen to know some of them, but your average viewer would not. Your sentimental quotations do not appear to have any relevance to the picture content, a description of "where" would be of more use.

What "got me on your case" was your posting about your "outstanding" photos of Gourock.

They were anything but outstanding, and this part of the Clyde Estuary at the "Tail of the Bank" is very capable of producing really outstanding photographic opportunities. I know a photographer who lives on the Esplanade at Gourock, and most of the shots he takes, even his "quick snaps" out of his lounge window, make yours look like the absolute rubbish they actually are.

You even managed to produce several totally crap shots which included parts of the Free French Memorial on Lyle Hill. I have seen a lot of superb shots of this dramatically located War Memorial with its very symbolic design, and compared to those, yours are complete nothings.

You did not even bother to identify that it is to the memory of the French Forces who were based in the Clyde during WW2.

You included a lot of shots across the river towards the Cowal Peninsula, and the North Bank of the Clyde near Helensburgh and Kilcreggan. You included Lochs like Loch Long, and the Holy Loch, but you did not bother to identify any of those places.

All we got were a load of over pretentious titles, like "A Distant Loch" & "Wild Waves" which looked almost like a flat calm to me. A shot with a Ferry traveling
to the Right is titled as if it was going away somewhere exciting, when in actual fact it is heading in to the the Pier at Gourock, having left Dunoon some 20 minutes earlier.

I can hardly believe that the same photographer who took the Photos in the 2 good Galleries also took the rest of them. There does not seem to be any similarities in technical, compositional or artistic ability or in the use of colour. There is certainly no evidence whatsoever of a "Seeing Eye" in the Gourock and Perthshire galleries, they all seem to have been taken from the 5 foot position.

I do not dispute your right to publish any rubbish you choose, but I certainly do object to your constant "SPAMMING" these Groups to promote your Galleries, especially the mediocre galleries.

I suspect that even Scottish Tourism related Groups might object to your very poor offerings, and hopefully they operate some kind of selection process for image quality.

Roy G
SG
Scott Glasgow
Jan 29, 2006
Tesco News wrote:
wrote in message
I am NOT your "friend".

"Dear Friend" is how most of the Nigerian Rip Off Criminals start their letters about the $ Millions they have hidden away.
This NG is called "alt.graphics,PHOTOSHOP".

What makes you think that people wish to communicate with you about MUSIC.
The subject is PHOTOGRAPHY and PHOTOSHOP.

You keep posting links to your sites, using a variety of names. 26th Jan & 28th Jan. I and others have posted comments, but you never bother to reply.
<<::SNIP:: Justifiably righteous rant regretfully deleted for reasons of brevity>>
I do not dispute your right to publish any rubbish you choose, but I certainly do object to your constant "SPAMMING" these Groups to promote your Galleries, especially the mediocre galleries.
I suspect that even Scottish Tourism related Groups might object to your very poor offerings, and hopefully they operate some kind of selection process for image quality.

Roy G

Oh, good. I must have missed the other complaints, and I was wondering how long this twit was going to continue on posting this shyte with no one saying anything. With any luck, maybe he’ll get the idea that his continued paeans to his own mediocre crap are unwelcome.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections