R
Posted By
ross
Jan 3, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am getting an out of RAM message when attempting to do batch processing. (I am adding a text label to about 500 photos. )I have 1GB of RAM on this computer, but I suspect it is another type of RAM? I am able to process the batch on another computer with less RAM. Any ideas about fixing this? I have a Pentium 4 with Photoshop CS and 180GB hard drive. Thanks and I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick Ross

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
ross
Jan 3, 2006
I reloaded the software and removed the *.tmp files and voila! I am in business. Dick Ross

"ross" wrote in message
I am getting an out of RAM message when attempting to do batch processing. (I am adding a text label to about 500 photos. )I have 1GB of RAM on this computer, but I suspect it is another type of RAM? I am able to process the batch on another computer with less RAM. Any ideas about fixing this? I have a Pentium 4 with Photoshop CS and 180GB hard drive. Thanks and I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick Ross

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections