GH
Posted By
glenn_headley
Jul 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A Forum Searched using keywords "tryout" and "photoshop cs" and "expired" and "trial" revealed nothing related to my problem.

I have been attempting to get the trial version of Photoshop CS to run to no avail. Right after the initial install, the splash screen reads that my Trial expired–and I’ve yet to use it!

I did have Photoshop 7 installed, but uninstalled it as I’m in the process of conducting a fresh install of my OS, etc….

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the CS trial, going so far as to delete the main Adobe directory in C/Windows/Program Files prior to each reinstall. All to no avail.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
Jul 8, 2004
the only way to get it running again is a reformat. drastically changing the system clock could cause a time out. it’s a 3rd party "sandbox" program that handles the trial version. it’s a program called vbox.
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jul 8, 2004
Glenn,

It was reported that after manipulating the system clock, the trial immediately expires.
GH
glenn_headley
Jul 8, 2004
Thank you for your replies.

My rig is due for a minty fresh install of the OS, drivers, apps and utilities. I guess this latest problem confirms its immediacy.

Thanks again.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections