Jester
Dec 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
"jrzyguy" wrote in
news::

just wondering if there is a way to convert a whole slew of wmf files to jpg (of gif even).

i am pretty good at atctions and using some of the aumtomate functions…..just never had to deal with a few thousand wmf’s (logos) that need to be converted over.

thanks in advance

jj

Irfanview will do this for you. It’s only a small download – and it’s free!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
jrzyguy
Dec 3, 2005
just wondering if there is a way to convert a whole slew of wmf files to jpg (of gif even).

i am pretty good at atctions and using some of the aumtomate functions…..just never had to deal with a few thousand wmf’s (logos) that need to be converted over.

thanks in advance

jj
J
jrzyguy
Dec 4, 2005
i will look into it…but we are behind a really strict firewall at work (investment bank)….and downloads are strictly prohibited….but i will give it a shot! thank jester!

jj
"Jester" wrote in message
"jrzyguy" wrote in
news::

thanks in advance

jj

Irfanview will do this for you. It’s only a small download – and it’s
free!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections