S
Posted By
Smurfy
Nov 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
It seems I have lost the ability to create a text box and drop a block of lipsum into it.

I’ve reset the tool preset, but no improvement.

Here’s the issue, With the text tool I draw a text area square in the document and paste in about 500 words of lipsum.

What shows is only about 12 words or so, and copying this line and hitting New Line and pasting again does nothing.

What can I do?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CP
Constance Pierce
Nov 23, 2005
In article , Runnin’ on Empty
wrote:

Here’s the issue, With the text tool I draw a text area square in the document and paste in about 500 words of lipsum.

What shows is only about 12 words or so, and copying this line and hitting New Line and pasting again does nothing.

Dumb question I know, but have you checked over your
paragraph/character settings? I’m InDesign more than PS, but it sounds suspiciously like your paragraph settings got meessed up. Specifically the "space after line" setting . . .

Again, just a guess ~ that and $1..50 will buy you a cup o’ coffee! (-:

Constance Pierce
principal/designer

"you can’t polish a turd."
S
Smurfy
Nov 23, 2005
"Constance Pierce" wrote in message
In article , Runnin’ on Empty
wrote:

Dumb question I know, but have you checked over your
paragraph/character settings? I’m InDesign more than PS, but it sounds suspiciously like your paragraph settings got meessed up. Specifically the "space after line" setting . . .

Again, just a guess ~ that and $1..50 will buy you a cup o’ coffee! (-:

Constance, you are a genius!, thanks that was it… some how it got set to a outrageous 378 PT’s.

Which is odd, because I originally set it to 14 pt’s.

Thanks a million.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections