R
Posted By
RayH
Jul 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
There’s a bug in this program. When multi-tasking between Photoshop and another program, the "o" shape cursor suddenly changes to a crosshair. How can I fix the disappearing "o" cursor probelm without having to reboot the machine each time it happens? This has happen on many versions, 3.0, 5.0 and 6.0.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

HK
Harron_K._Appleman
Jul 1, 2004
Release caps lock.
R
RayH
Jul 1, 2004
Thanks.
HK
Harron_K._Appleman
Jul 1, 2004
You’re welcome.
B
BobLevine
Jul 1, 2004
You should also not be so quick to pull the trigger on something being a bug.

Bob
R
RayH
Jul 1, 2004
Sorry but the cursor shouldn’t change shape when flipping between programs (and I didn’t even touch the capslock), right?
B
BobLevine
Jul 1, 2004
Then why did you say thanks when told to release the caps lock? If the caps lock got turned on by another program that’s hardly a Photoshop bug.

Bob
R
RayH
Jul 1, 2004
Because when the problem comes up, I have the option to hit the capslock other than rebooting. No capslock was touched when using other programs.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 1, 2004
face it… you hit the caps lock by mistake. fess up. we’ve all done it and gone "D’OH!"
JR
John_R_Nielsen
Jul 2, 2004
You should have to ask the attendant to hit ‘Caps Lock’, and the key to do so should have a large piece of metal attached to it, to remind you to turn it back.

Same thing goes for Control + H 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections